Google+ Motoring Blog: Aston Martin One-77

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Aston Martin One-77

Aston Martin One-77

Hello and welcome to my Motoring blog, this is where I make reviews about the so called best super cars in the world, today I will be looking at the Aston Martin one-77 price , The Aston martin one-77 spec, and pretty much all you would want to know about this super car.

aston martin one-77Aston Martin One-77 PriceAston Martin

My First Thoughts

Okay first of all I am not going to lie, I have been wanting to make a review about the one 77 for a while now, my first thoughts about this super car was just how beautiful it looked, The sound of the one 77 was astounding and the level of  detail Aston Martin have put into one 77 is second to None.

Aston Martin One-77 Price

Now normally this is where I will think a super car cost to much, but for the Aston Martin one 77 I cant do that, The Aston Martin one-77's Price is or rather should I say WAS £1.2 million but all 77 models of the car have been sold, and you will struggle to pick up one now for under £1.4 million, so as I was saying before about not being able to say this car is too expensive, In my opinion I don't think the one 77 is too expensive, because the level of craftsmanship that has gone into every tiny aspect of this beautiful super car is unbelievable, I mean even down to the tiniest screw, it has all been vigorously thought about and  trialled and perfected to all fit together to create this breath taking work of art that I believe is Aston martins best
production car yet.

Aston Martin One-77 Spec

Now this is where I could go on for pages and pages, but Instead I will highlight the best features that the Aston Martin One 77 have Installed, First is a 7.3 litre Front Mid mounted rear wheel drive (RWD) alloy quad overhead camshaft , 48 valve, 7312cc V12 Engine, it also has a Fully Catalysed Stainless steel lightweight sports exhaust system with active bypass Valves.

This all sounds very complicated but to put it briefly it has a very powerful engined which is rear wheel drive, and has a astonishing sports exhaust system, I mean Aston martin have put in so much detail they have even included gold in the top of the belly pan (The bottom of the engine compartment) is complete covered in gold foil (Real gold), now this is normally used in F1 cars which use gold foil to shield heat, But the one 77 is built so well they just had to include a bit of gold, now this magnificent engine can produce some amazing figures for instance.

  • 750 BHP
  • Max Torque 750 NM
  • 0-62 Mph in 3.5 seconds
  • Top Speed of 220.007 MPH
A Couple of features that the Aston Martin One-77 Include are as followed.

  • Full carbon Fibre Monocoque Chassis
  • Hand crafted aluminium body (Just like the Old days)
  •  height adjustable push-rod suspension coupled with dynamic stability control
  • Pirelli P zero corsa tires 
  • Carbon Ceramic Matrix Brakes (Sound Awesome) 
Here is a couple of pictures for the level of detail for the Interior of the Aston Martin One-77

Aston Martin Interior Aston Martin InteriorAston Martin Interior

Absolutely Stunning.

Aston Martin One-77 Awards

Here are a List of Award the Aston Martin One-77 have achieved.
  1. Concorso d'Elegananza design award for concept cars and prototypes
  2. GOOD Design award by the Chicago Athenauem
  3. Best Design by auto Express
Extra Fact

The Aston Martin One-77 has been included into 12 different video games including Forza 5, Need for speed: hot pursuit and Need For Speed Rivals.

Conclusion

The level of craftsman shift and the amount of man hours that must of been spent to perfect this car must be astronomical, The best super car I have reviewed so far, and the best detailed to, sadly I will never own one but to drive one, it might not be too late.

Aston Martin One-77

Links

Here are a couple of links for even more Information about the Aston Martin One-77

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aston_Martin_One-77
http://www.astonmartin.com/cars/one-77/specification
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/08/21/aston-martin-one-77-the-justifications-in-the-details/

Thank you for taking the time and reading my review on the Aston Martin One-77 I really appreciate it.

Dont forget to share this on FacebookTwitter, PinterestGOOGLPlus and Stumbleupon

And Dont forget to circle me on Google plus Page for even more Information (Motoring blog)

and +1 this please :)
Thank You

You're Awesome! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

e580e0f04bc1ca46fa2f5519ed185608dec81c93dbcc4fb12d